Ownership FAQs

Banner (1)
Holgates Ribble Valley is open 12 months of the year so you can enjoy your holiday home all year round. Our park is licenced for holiday and recreation use only so you must come and go from staying in your holiday home and provide a copy of council tax for your main residency.
Every holiday home must be insured at all times. We will discuss insurance with you in more detail on your park visit.
There are some additional running costs that need budgeting for and these include pitch fees, insurance and local rates. Electricity and gas use is chargeable on a pay as you go basis. Gas is provided via 47kg gas bottles. Electricity is a metered supply payable twice per year.
When owning a holiday home, the most important thing is that you are happy with the park and the location. Whilst we will not accept holiday homes from other parks onto our parks, we will consider accepting them in part exchange towards your new holiday home at Holgates Ribble Valley. Our generous part exchange allowances towards your new Holiday Home makes moving parks easy.
Our choice of plots varies week by week. All of which allow 12-month access to the park throughout the year. Annual pitch fees may vary, contact us to learn more about our annual fees or call 01200 445355.
You can choose to upgrade your holiday home at any time.
We offer part exchanges on holiday homes located at other holiday parks anywhere in the UK and also allow trade ins of touring caravans and motorhomes. Please speak to the park for more information.
Owning a holiday home at Holgates Ribble Valley, enables you to enjoy the park for 12 months of the year; unlike our touring pitches which are only available from March – November. Our on-site bar offers entertainment and other themed nights throughout the main season, which is open to all.
Holiday homes will vary from model to model. Our teams will be able to talk you through all the features included in the sale. Should you require additional features, fixtures or fittings you can ask for anything additional to be installed, subject to cost. Skirting and decking and steps etc may be a chargeable extra.
As a family operated holiday park, we aim to ensure a safe and secure environment for all guests by offering a fully secure park. Holgates Ribble Valley is fitted with a barrier entry system and each holiday home has an alarm fitted before purchase. In addition to this we also offer 24-hour wardens, 365 days a year. Our teams also monitor behaviour to ensure that no-one is disturbing the relaxed holiday atmosphere on the park. As a family park operator, we ensure that the terms and conditions of ownership together with park rules are strictly adhered to at all times, so you and your family can enjoy your stay with peace of mind.
Understandably sometimes due to personal circumstances owners may decide to sell their holiday home. We will buy back your holiday home through our own sales office.
Only responsible owners are welcome to bring pets to your holiday home, provided you respect other guests. We kindly ask all pet owners to clean up after your dog at all times.
Holgates Ribble Valley is open for 12 months of the year for holiday and recreation use only. This means you can enjoy your holiday home all year round. Our Ribble Valley park is not classed as residential, meaning you cannot occupy your holiday home on a residential basis. You must have a permanent residential address elsewhere, which we would require proof of in the form of a council tax bill each year.
Holgates Caravan Parks Ltd. does not allow sub-letting on any of the parks within the group, including our Ribble Valley park.
We have a range of finance plans available to suit most budgets. We use specialist holiday home funding plans, backed by Black Horse who specialise in providing finance for holiday homes. You will be able to choose monthly repayments that you are comfortable with, generally up to 7-year terms. Our finance packages available are highly competitive in terms of both cost and availability. Finance is available subject to status and a minimum deposit will be required. Quotations available on request.